- An extensive office network of over 350 UK offices and over a hundred international offices.
- Our name is synonymous with successfully selling equestrian and rural properties in the South West.
- A sophisticated database means that we can match the right purchasers with the right properties.
- Equestrian expertise, knowledge and understanding of equine property requirements.
- National connections, our Mayfair office links Bainbridge’s to a national network of leading agents in London, the South East and the rest of the country which together with Bainbridge’s network provides every property with maximum exposure.
- First class marketing strategy involving national, regional and local advertising, alongside high quality sales brochures and targeted mailings across our extensive database of potential purchasers.
- A specialist search facility on our website ensures Bainbridge’s captures the widest audience.
- Bainbridge’s offers extra value by being well placed to advise to purchasers on a wide variety of important horse related matters such as where to ride, local feed merchants, saddlers, farriers, vets and opportunities not only to compete but to meet and socialise within the equestrian community.
Why Sell Your Equestrian Property
We have a growing selection of land and properties for sale in a wide selection of villages and rural locations.
We market equestrian property ranging from large, specialist, training facilities through to country houses with pony paddocks and stables.
Our large network of other similar agencies across the length and breadth of the United Kingdom and further afield ensures the very best exposure at all times, alongside Prime Location, Rightmove and Zoopla.
Our local, regional and national newspaper advertising network, including many specialist periodicals such as Horse and Hound, Country Life and Devon Life, ensures we make the very best impact when marketing specialist properties.
Agency sales and acquisitions
Throughout our network of agencies across the UK and our central hub in Mayfair we provide a specialist and extensive sales and marketing service to vendors of equestrian properties.
Our agents are experienced in this field and can advise on a range of planning issues from the construction of stables and outdoor riding arenas to establishing change of use from agricultural to equestrian.